All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly readable introduction to modern physics was written by Nobel laureate Max Born. The book begins with an explanation of the kinetic theory of gases, providing a step-by-step development of general concepts of Newtonian mechanics and thermodynamics. Subsequent chapters discuss the structure of the atom and aspects of nuclear physics. Reprint of the second revised edition, 1951.
- Author(s)Max Born
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.