The Restoring Ecological Health to Your Land Workbook by Prof Alan Haney, Steven I Apfelbaum, Professor Alan Haney (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRestoring Ecological Health to Your Land was the first practical guidebook to give restorationists and would-be restorationists with little or scientific background the how to information and kwledge they need to plan and implement ecological restoration activities. The book sets forth a step-by-step process for developing, implementing, monitoring, and refining on-the-ground restoration projects that is applicable to a wide range of landscapes and ecosystems.
This companion workbook describes more fully the planning tools and techniques outlined in the book and offers a wealth of specific resources, including worksheets and spreadsheets to help you determine what equipment and plant materials you need, create project schedules, monitor results, and estimate costs. Online versions of the forms are available, making it even easier for you to incorporate them into your own projects. In addition, the authors and their network of professional advisers are offering free consulting sessions of up to one hour to purchasers of the book, giving you expert kwledge and experience that can help make your project a success.
Both books make the process of restoration accessible to everyone, from professional land managers to volunteer stewards. The tools offered will help you collect and process the information you need to make good decisions about your projects and are an invaluable resource for anyone thinking about or working on a hands-on restoration project.
- Author BiographySteven I. Apfelbaum is Chairman of Applied Ecological Services and has been active in teaching and practicing ecological restoration for more than thirty years. Alan Haney is a forest ecologist and former dean of the College of Natural Resources, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
- Author(s)Prof Alan Haney,Professor Alan Haney,Steven I Apfelbaum
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width213 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kirsten R Vinyeta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.