All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a result of a decade of research and teaching on corporate and academic campuses, in person and virtually via web and video conferencing as well as using virtual worlds such as Second Life, my key findings on how to overcome the challenges of the information overload and how to accomplish meaningful things have been incorporated into the Accomplishing More With Less Workshop and most recently the workbook which is available at Amazon.com in paperback and on Kindle. Thousands of participants from a broad range of companies and industries, small and large, have made significant breakthroughs using the Accomplishing More With Less Methodology--you can too! In the Results Curve(tm) booklet, I share with you the fundamental principles behind the Accomplishing More With Less Methodology and present three invative solutions that can help you and your team manage focused and collaborative time so that you get the best of both worlds.
- Author BiographyPierre Khawand has more than twenty years of experience in the software industry. He has led several technology ventures and completed successful mergers and acquisitions. He founded People-OnTheGo in 2001 to enable business professionals to communicate and collaborate more effectively using leading edge technologies. His bestselling Accomplishing more in less time, less effort, and less stress workshop enables managers and executives to better cope with information overload and competing priorities. Pierre is the author of the popular blog (www.people-onthego.com/blog). He published The Accomplishing More With Less Workbook at Amazon.com and previously The Smartphone Experiment book-how to select your smartphone in 5 easy steps. Pierre holds a Master's degree in Engineering from the University of Michigan and has completed several Executive Education programs at the Stanford Graduate School of Management.
- Author(s)Pierre Khawand
- Date of Publication16/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.