About this product
- DescriptionIn a fascinating evaluation of the interdependence of Orthodox icography and liturgical worship, Quet leads the reader on a pilgrimage through the major feasts of the Church's annual cycle by way of their icographic representations. In every instance the image in question is treated t as a distinct work of art but rather as an integral element in an edifice that has as its unshakable foundation the Resurrection of Christ.
- Author(s)Michel Quenot
- PublisherSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCrestwood, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Content Note94 illustrations, (some colour )
- Weight300 g
- Width169 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.