The Retail Value Chain: How to Gain Competitive Advantage Through Efficient Consumer Response (ECR) Strategies by Sami Finne, Hanna Sivonen (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.44+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe internationalization and consolidation of retailing is turning the traditional retail industry on its head. International purchasing, fast and efficient operational models and new techlogies constantly challenge retailers. Real price competition is just beginning. The Retail Value Chain analyses the changes in the retail industry and the strategic options w open to companies. The book describes the key concepts of Efficient Consumer Response (ECR) and provides several illustrative cases to demonstrate the results. The following key topics are explored: Why have hard discounters succeeded in many markets? What are the key success factors of premium retailing? How can traditional retailing respond to competition from new entrants? How will private labels change product development processes and the balance of power in the retail value chain? How can different manufacturers benefit from ECR-collaboration? How do retailers share and use information in collaboration with manufacturers? How will new techlogies change the retail value chain? Including expert opinions, real-life case examples and a global study of shopper information sharing, The Retail Value Chain is essential reading for both retail practitioners and students of retail and channel marketing.
- Author BiographySami Finne is a principal consultant and the sector leader for the Retail & Consumer Products sector in Capgemini Consulting Finland. He is also a well-known speaker in top management seminars and conferences, and a visiting lecturer in several academic institutions, including Helsinki School of Economics and Helsinki University. Hanna Sivonen is Senior Consultant in the Marketing, Sales and Service Transformation team of Capgemini Finland. She has extensive experience in projects for retail and consumer product companies, including category management, shopper analytics, shop-in-shop development, promotion management, marketing effectiveness and customer loyalty. Hanna has also carried out several strategic studies of global retail trends for leading Finnish retailers.
- Author(s)Hanna Sivonen,Sami Finne
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, plans
- Weight845 g
- Width166 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.