All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $9.43Free postage
- AU $12.04Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Sherlock Holmes' devoted fans refused to allow Arthur Conan Doyle to kill their beloved sleuth, the author complied with 13 more stories. Originally published in The Strand magazine, the adventures include The Empty House, The Dancing Men, The Six Napoleons, The Norwood Builder, and The Missing Three Quarter.
- Author BiographyWith the success of his Sherlock Holmes stories, Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930) abandoned his career as a physician and devoted himself to writing. In addition to 56 short stories and 4 novels starring the famous sleuth, Doyle wrote historical novels, plays, poetry, and nonfiction.
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight200 g
- Width132 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.