All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the impact of archaeological discoveries in colonial India on the reconstruction of India s Buddhist past and on the making of a public discourse around it. It also discusses the legacy of Buddhism in the post-independence period, particularly the use of Buddhist symbols in nation-building and constitution-making.
- Author BiographyHimanshu Prabha Ray is Professor, Centre for Historical Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Author(s)Himanshu Prabha Ray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge India
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight496 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.