All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Return to Being tells the story of the journey of the human soul from the material to the divine. Reminding the reader of the true nature of reality, Sayyid Muhammad Husayn Tabatabai shows how even ordinary people can reach the pinnacle of spiritual perfection. Helpful indices of Quranic verses and the Arabic text of hadith texts cited complement this inspiring, spiritual work.
- Author BiographySayyid Muhammad Husayn Tabatabai (1904-1981) was born in Tabriz, Iran. He authored the renowned twenty-volume Quranic commentary al-Mizan fi Tafsir al-Quran as well as several groundbreaking works on Islamic philosophy and mysticism. Additionally, he wrote numerous books on Shia history and doctrine to bring about a better understanding of Shiism throughout the world. His writings have been translated into English and numerous other languages.
- Author(s)Sayyid Muhammad Husayn Tabataba'I
- PublisherIslamic College for Advanced Studies Publications
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIslamic College for Advanced Studies Publications
- Weight186 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.