All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of commentaries on the New English Bible is designed for use in schools and colleges, and for the minister and the layman. Each volume comments on one book, or part, of the Bible. In each the text is given in full. Sections of text and commentary alternate, so that the reader does t have to keep two books open, or turn from one part of the book to the other, or refer to a commentary in small type at the foot of the page. Great care has been taken to see that the commentary is suitable for the student and the layman: there is Greek or Hebrew, and strings of biblical references. The general editors all have experience of teaching or examining in school and working with adults. Commentaries on all the books of the Old Testament, New Testament and Apocrypha have been published, together with introductory volumes and books of illustrations to accompany each Testament.
- Author Biographyfm.author_biographical_note1
- Author(s)T.Francis Glasson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/1965
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleCambridge Bible Commentaries on the New Testament
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1M.
- Weight160 g
- Width127 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.