About this product
- DescriptionOver the past twenty years, the Review of Contemporary Fiction has earned a reputation for being one of the most important journals covering contemporary literature. Through essays, excerpts and an extensive book review section, the Review is dedicated to the discussion and celebration of invative fiction, and some of the most influential authors of the twentieth century have been featured in its pages. The spring issue of the Revew of Contemporary Fiction features a casebook study on Gilbert Sorrenti's Imaginative Qualities of Actual Things--a darkly comic recreation of the New York artistic and literary world of the 1950s and 60s told in the weary voice of a cynical and sardonic narrator.
- Author BiographyJohn O'Brien founded the Review of Contemporary Fiction in 1981.
- PublisherDalkey Archive Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Review of Contemporary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNormal, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDalkey Archive Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn O'Brien
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.