All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book illustrates the decline of the state-encouraged revival and legitimization of private enterprises in 1980s China. Chen argues that the rapid growth of private enterprises strengthened the fiscal power of the state, leading the Chinese government to take an increasingly interventionist stance.
- Author BiographyZongshi Chen is a Professor of Sociology at Zhejiang University, China.
- Author(s)Zongshi Chen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.