All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe epic conclusion to the thrilling dystopian Ivy duology, perfect for fans of Divergent, The Maze Runner and the Delirium series. I am still alive. Barely. My name is Ivy Westfall. I am sixteen years old and a traitor. Three months ago, I was forced to marry the President's son, Bishop Lattimer - as all daughters of the losing side of the war are sold off in marriage to the sons of the winners. But I was different. I had a mission - to kill Bishop. Instead, I fell in love with him. Now I am an outcast, left to survive the brutal savagery of the lands outside of civilization. Yet even out here, there is hope. There is life beyond the fence. But I can't outrun my past. For my actions have set off a treasous chain of events in Westfall that will change of all our fates - especially Bishop's...And this time, it is t eugh to just survive...
- Author BiographyAmy Engel is the author of the YA novels THE BOOK OF IVY and THE REVOLUTION OF IVY. She lives in Missouri with her family. THE ROANOKE GIRLS is her first novel for adults.
- Author(s)Amy Engel
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight212 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.