All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy did colonists dump tea into the Boston harbor? Why did the British government cling to the 13 colonies with such force? Why did the French and Spanish lend a helping hand to the colonies? From local rebellions to full-scale battles, The Revolutionary War: Why They Fought reveals the motivations behind the Revolutionary War from all sides. Go beyond names and dates and ask: what were they fighting for?
- Author(s)Kristin Marciniak
- PublisherCompass Point Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat Were They Fighting For?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompass Point Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width188 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.