The Rewards of Patience: A Definitive Guide to Australia's Most Famous Wine by Andrew Caillard (Paperback, 2004)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.50+ AU $8.50 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a unique publication which tracks the fortunes of almost all the Penfolds wines through the senses of an international tasting panel. This historic tasting comprises a comprehensive catalouge of Penfolds wines drawn directly from the company's own extensive museum. The tasting took place over four days in an early Australian spring at various locations in South Australia, including the vineyard and winery homes of Penfolds.
- Author(s)Andrew Caillard
- PublisherGary Allen Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWetherill Park BC, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintGary Allen Pty Ltd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.