All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrade Negative Thinking for Confident, Fearless Living Most of us don't realize that we have a surprising amount of control over our own thoughts and behaviors and can unintentionally influence our brains negatively, causing cycles of bad choices and experiences. The ReWired Brain offers a clear framework for understanding our brains and the decisions we make, showing how certain fears and instincts drive unhealthy emotional dysfunctions and related behavioral patterns in the most important areas of life. This book shows how to reframe negative experiences, overcome fears, experience emotional and spiritual healing, and ultimately rewire our brains, empowering us to be free and to live fearlessly.
- Author BiographyDr. Ski Chiltonis a professor in the department of physiology and pharmacology at Wake Forest School of Medicine. He has authored or coauthored more than 130 scientific articles and four books, including Inflammation Nation. His work is regularly featured in such venues as WebMD, Men's Journal, Men's Health, Prevention, the Wall Street Journal, ABC News, and more. He lives in North Carolina. Dr. Margaret Rukstalisis an addiction psychiatrist who has studied the brain and behavior change for over twenty-five years. She received her MD at Dartmouth Medical School, is currently on faculty at Wake Forest School of Medicine, and has coauthored more than fifty scientific articles and book chapters. She lives in North Carolina. A. J. Gregoryis the author of Messy Faith and Silent Savior. She has also partnered with high-profile figures on over thirty-five memoirs and self-help books, some New York Times bestsellers. She lives in New Jersey.
- Author(s)A J Gregory,Margaret Rukstalis,Ski Chilton
- PublisherMission Audio
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMission Audio
- Weight181 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)P J Ochlan
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time524
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.