Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.85Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
About this product
- DescriptionInternational thriller from rewned political journalist Adam LeBor, taking us behind the scenes in the corridors of power. UN covert negotiator, Yael Azoulay, has been sent to Reykjavik to broker a secret meeting between US President Freshwater and the Iranian president. Both parties want the violence to stop, but Yael soon realises that powerful enemies are pulling the strings. Enemies for whom peace means an end to their lucrative profit streams. In this gripping, intelligent thriller, Adam LeBor uses insights gained from twenty-five years of frontline reporting to show us who really has the upper hand in the international game of politics.
- Author BiographyAdam LeBor lives in Budapest and writes for the Economist, Newsweek, New York Times, The Times and other publications. He is the author of a number of nonfiction books, including the Orwell Prize shortlisted Hitler's Secret Bankers.
- Author(s)Adam LeBor
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleYael Azoulay
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width145 mm
- Height228 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementUK Airports ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.