All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife has its rhythms. We all need to be able to cope with its ebb as well as its flow. We have to survive its darkness as well as its light. We face dry times as well as times of richness. To survive this intricate pattern, we need to have an overriding rhythm of prayer. We need to kw that whatever is happening, we are loved by God, and in him we live and move and have our being.
- Author BiographyTHE REVD CANON DAVID ADAM is one of the best-loved figures in Celtic spirituality. The author of many successful books, he was for thirteen years Vicar of the Holy Island of Lindisfarne. He continues to lecture, speak and act as a spiritual director.
- Author(s)David Adam
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.