Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1997 Jerry Galusha had a mole removed from his back left calf. The mole had changed which caused concern. It was biopsied and determined to be malignant. The mole was surgically removed and after a short recovery period it was all but forgotten. Yearly skin and lymph de checks kept his concerns about melama at bay until an unusual, relentless pain in the back of his head led to an MRI that unvailed the horrible truth; Jerry had stage IV metastisized malignant melama. His cancer had spread, undetected, all throughout his body over the course of that 13 years. Jerry's illness taught his friends and family the meaning of unconditional love. This is the story of the love, support, courage and devotion of a family and community to Jerry Galusha during the 4 months of the remainder of his life; a life that was cut short from malignant melama.
- Author(s)Nancy A. Midey Galusha
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight143 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.