All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
About this product
- DescriptionPersonal finance author and lecturer Robert T. Kiyosaki developed his unique ecomic perspective from two very different influences - two fathers. One father (Robert's real father) was a highly educated man but fiscally poor. The other was the father of Robert's best friend - that dad was a college drop-out who became a self-made multi-millionaire. In this follow-up to the bestselling Rich Dad, Poor Dad , he reveals the secret of how the wealthiest people become wealthier by presenting some simple investing secrets and explaining how anyone can enjoy cash benefits merely by kwing where and how best to invest their money. The author's nuts-and-bolts approach to personal finance and understanding the real earning power of money has gained him a huge following, particularly as he kws all he describes from first-hand experience. Once so cash poor that he and his wife were forced to sleep in their car, today the Kiyosakis are multi-millionaires and highly sophisticated and experienced investment experts.
- Author BiographyA 4th-generation Japanese American, Kiyosaki was educated in New York before joining the U.S. Marines and serving in Vietnam as a helicopter gunship pilot. In 1977 he founded a company producing Nylon and Velcro 'Surfer' wallets which became a multi-million dollar business.
- Author(s)Robert T. Kiyosaki
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date28/04/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.