All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatie and Nick are excited to spend their summer at Holiday House with its kind owner Mrs Holly, her bossy daughter Clare and the mysterious Gloomy Gareth. But while exploring the beach and the surrounding cliffs they discover a secret network of caves and an abandoned house. But who is hiding there, and what are they hiding from?
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton (1897-1968) is the world's best-selling children's author and has sold 600 million books internationally. Her unique sense of fantasy and adventure, combined with unforgettable characters, has seen generation after generation have fall for her timeless appeal, and she was voted the nation's most loved writer at the 2008 Costa Book Awards.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEnid Blyton: Riddles
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintBounty Books
- Content Note10 line drawings
- Weight125 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.