All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Riddles of Harry Potter draws readers into the deeper meanings of these phemenally successful books, arguing that they launch and pursue interpretive quests in an ongoing effort to understand patterns and their attendant meanings, implications, and consequences.
- Author BiographySHIRA WOLOSKY is Professor of English and American Literature at the Hebrew University, Israel. She is the author of Emily Dickinson: A Voice of War; Language Mysticism; The Art of Poetry; and Nineteenth Century American Poetry in the Cambridge History of American Literature IV, among others.
- Author(s)Shira Wolosky
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.