All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA childrens book about motorcycling from Ohio to South Dakotas Black Hills. Aimed at introducing young readers into the world of touring the US on a motorcycle. They cross the corn belt of Indiana and Illiis then the Mississippi and visit a musical instrument museum in South Dakota along the way. Seeing Mid-America from the seat of a motorcycle the story will remind adults of the joys of traveling across the United States. The story brings the joy of roadside discovery to young and old alike.
- Author BiographyBorn in Ohio WC Bennett has been riding motorcycles for over 40 years. He loves tour riding on his old Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic. He averages 15,000 miles a year and his wife puts 7,500 miles a year on her HD Sportster. They like to ride two up for really long rides. They have ridden from their home in Ohio to the Black Hills of South Dakota, Glacier National Park in Montana, Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, and many other spots along the way. They have ridden the Blue Ridge Parkway as well as the Natchez Trace. They believe fully that the best way to see the country is from the back of a motorcycle.
- Author(s)William C Bennett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.82Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.