All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionOver one million military weapons and equipment are missing from the U.S. military inventories across the country. Who is stealing the weapons and why? CIA operative Eric Brent, and his revolutionary light weapon invention, is used by CIA to flush out a secretive, phantom group hostile to a wildly spending, intrusive U.S. Administration that threatens to destroy the American ecomy and shrink individual freedoms. Hamlet takes you through the twists and turns of the secretive world of intelligence as the undercover assignment goes astray. Eric exposes a far-reaching and well-planned movement and an event that could alter the United States forever. Strained loyalties arise as the phantom group appeals to Eric and his superiors. At the height of his infiltration, a former lover, Jill, re-enters his life and places them both in danger. Loyal forces within the intelligence community struggle to learn who is involved and organise counter-moves yet stay undetected. Each question ends in surprise as personal and professional conflicts for Eric arise. He is forced to reach back into his high-ranking fathers Nazi Germany past ...to solicit help. The year is 1978, yet The Right Guard resembles the present state of the political and ecomic climate of the U.S. and a possible, eerie scenario and outcome. The Right Guard is an exercise in gripping, fast-paced realism that keeps the reader mesmerised through the eyes of those who live in the intelligence world.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Hamlet is a Harvard-trained cultural anthropologist, an international lecturer and a defense anthropologist. She is a former television host, producer, and journalist, and an international consultant on cultural affairs and international business. She was an auxiliary nurse in London, England; international lecturer and consultant specializing in the Far East and Pacific Rim; Special Student and Visiting Fellow, Harvard University; an executive search specialist for world-wide C-suite positions; and is a consultant on irregular warfare. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Alexandra Hamlet
- PublisherFoxboro Press LLC
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFoxboro Press LLC
- Weight458 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.