All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is commonly ackwledged that the style of photography a professional adopts is key to the feel of a photograph. However, often neglected is the importance of lighting; something that cant be easily manipulated. This guide details the tricks and advice needed to ensure a successful outcome when shooting primarily in natural light. Krista Smith will detail the equipment needed to get starting whilst emphasising the time needed to hone a personal style of shooting. She lays out the shoot requirements and gives tips for determining good locations and avoiding mistakes.
- Author BiographyKrista Smith is a photographer and writer based in Pensacola, Florida. Her work has appeared in nationwide magazines such as Where to Retire and in Amherst Media books such as 500 Poses for Infants and Toddlers, 500 Poses for Photographing Group Portraits and others.
- Author(s)Krista Smith
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight388 g
- Width191 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.