Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines Turkey's n-recognition of the right to conscientious objection to military service and locates this n-recognition within the context of international human rights law - specifically United Nations and European Union system.
- Author BiographyOzgur Heval C?nar is Senior Associate Member of Seesox, St Antony's College, University of Oxford, UK.
- Author(s)Ozgur Heval Cinar
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.