All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rapid change of the culture of communication constantly poses new threats for the right to privacy. These do t only emanate from States, but also from private actors. The global network of digital information has turned the protection of privacy since a long time into an international challenge. In this arena, national legal systems and their underlying common values collide. This collection convenes contributions from European, Australian and US experts. They take on the challenge of providing an intercontinental analysis of the issue and answer the question how the right to privacy could be defended in future.
- Author BiographyDieter Dorr, Johannes Gutenberg-Universitat, Mainz; Russell L. Weaver, University of Louisville, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMedia Convergence / Medienkonvergenz
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight701 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDieter Dorr,Russell L. Weaver
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.