All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book describes and explains the rights that Roman Catholics have as members of their church. It is a basic reference for those who want to kw about or pursue their rights as Catholics. Written in n-technical language, The Rights of Catholics in the Church provides a solid and centrist explanation of just what Catholics are entitled to by virtue of their baptisms. Avoiding polemics and a strident tone, the author has provided a list, an explanation, and a discussion of what rights Catholics have. The aim of this book is to enhance the sense of justice and fairness within the church community. The mission of the church is advanced when its inner life is regulated by respect and love. The book highlights rights in order to increase the sense of rightful belonging and full participation in the members of the church, especially the laity. The author's intention is to promote involvement and equality among the members of the church, t to foster individualism or litigious attitudes. While it focuses on the lay members of the Roman Catholic Church, who seem most in need of kwledge about their rights, this book really applies to all Catholics, including deacons, priests, bishops, and members of religious communities.
- Author BiographyJames A. Coriden, who holds an STL and JCD from the Gregorian University in Rome, and a JD from the Catholic University of America, is professor of canon law and dean emeritus of the Washington Theological Union in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)James A. Coriden
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight209 g
- Width139 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.