Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.38Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis amazing activity book is packed full of games, puzzles, things to make, doodles to do, fun facts and creative colouring-in activities, all celebrating the wonderful city of Rio de Janeiro. This vibrant city has t only been host to the World Cup in 2014 but is w also the home of the 2016 Olympic Games! From the iconic statue of Christ the Redeemer to Copacabana, from beach volleyball to football, and from street carnivals to Sugar Loaf, this book will take you on the ultimate Rio tour with a whole heap of fun along the way.
- Author BiographyLottie Stride has written many books for children, including The Time Travellers' Handbook, Write Every Time and Meerkat Mischief. She lives in London with her three lovely children. She enjoys walking on beaches, eating potatoes, and listening to Beethoven. If she could choose one superpower she would fly through time.
- Author(s)Lottie Stride
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Out-of-print date18/10/2016
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Phillips,Julian Mosedale,Lottie Stride
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.