All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the huge lunar Ultra Energy Laboratory is destroyed by a mysterious blast, Inspector Ryo Trop of the Free City Inquisitor's Office is called in to sort out who is responsible for the disaster. Early reports imply that rogue moon miners are to blame but Ryo quickly discovers that a far more complex and sinister scheme is afoot. With the help of a promising young Liaison Agent and a faltering Grad student, Ryo searches for clues and culprits in the corrupt and moldering feudal fiefdoms of the Warlords that dominate human affairs in 2445. Ryo's longtime friend, Biology Professor turned spy Malcolm Evans, suggests that the wave of space piracy that has recently vexed the Solar System is connected to the obliteration of the lunar lab. But why would reckless and marauding space raiders have an interest in a research facility?
- Author BiographyA lifelong Northern Californian, S F Chapman traded his construction job for the more docile profession of novelist in 2008 when the US economy faltered. The tireless author has since written eight books. His first, I'm here to help (published by Striped Cat Press in July of 2012), is a literary fiction novella about a teenage daughter looking for answers to some troubling inconsistencies in her birth certificate. The Ripple in Space-Time (published by Striped Cat Press in February of 2013) is Chapman's second book. It is an exciting science fiction detective adventure set in a moldering and corrupt future controlled by greedy warlords. The author's third novel On the Back of the Beast is an action-packed Contemporary Fiction tale about a massive earthquake that destroys the San Francisco Bay Area. It is now available from Striped Cat Press. Other completed works awaiting publication are the post-apocalyptic soft science fiction MAC Series consisting of Floyd 5.136, Xea in the Library and Beyond the Habitable Limit; and a recently completed sequel to The Ripple in Space-Time entitled Torn From On High. Chapman is currently writing a rough-and-tumble literary fiction novel about homelessness called The Missive In The Margins. S F's huge gray male tabby cat keeps him company while he writes and was the inspiration for Striped Cat Press.
- Author(s)S F Chapman
- PublisherS. F. Chapman
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintS. F. Chapman
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChristina Chapman,Clinton D Anderson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.