All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a comment introduction, this is reprint of the exciting earlier limited edition praised by legal scholars and often cited. It deals with the development and disintegration of a form of American legal thought that emerged between 1880 and 1885 and flourished between 1885 and 1940.
- Author(s)Duncan Kennedy
- PublisherBeard Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1975
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationFrederick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeard Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight409 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $24.74New
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $19.85New
- AU $31.89New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.72Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.51Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.