All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatthew Porter is one of the most creative and well-loved children's book illustrators working in Seattle kwn for his hip and colourful Monkey World characters. This new story follows the competition between Oscar the Magician and Milton the Magnificent to see who will be crowned the greatest magician in the world. When Magic Monthly magazine minates both Oscar the Magician and Milton the Magnificent for the title of Magician of the Year, a ruthless game of monkey vs. monkey ensues. But Milton's hunger for fame pushes him to resort to devious methods. And it looks like Oscar is going to fall victim to some dirty tricks. Enter Matthew Porter's colourful and crazy Monkey World, where anything can and does happen.
- Author BiographyMatthew Porter is a children's book illustrator and writer. He has published six books. Matthew and his wife Andrea owned Bluebottle Art Gallery in Seattle from 2002 to 2010 to highlight his famous Monkey World paintings. The gallery built a reputation for being at the forefront of the DIY indie art, craft, and design movement. His artwork is sold on Etsy and at galleries and shops around the country. Matthew grew up in a village in East Sussex, England, and now lives in Seattle. Find out more at matthewporterart.com.
- Author(s)Matthew Porter
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeAged 3 to 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.