All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1951, this study looks at the social, ecomic, political, and historical aspects of the development of higher education for African Americans in Georgia.
- Author BiographyWillard Range was a professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Georgia.
- Author(s)Willard Range
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.