All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rise of Disaster Capitalism features Naomi Klein explaining the ideas and research behind her bestselling book, The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism. In this riveting lecture and interview, Klein challenges and exposes the popular myth of the free market ecomy's peaceful global victory. Around the world there are people with power who are cashing in on chaos, exploiting catastrophe to implement their policies. From Chile in 1973 to Iraq today, this is the chilling tale of how a few are making a killing while more are getting killed.
- Author BiographyNaomi Klein is an award-winning journalist, a syndicated columnist, and the author of the bestsellers No Logo: Taking Aim at the Brand Bullies and The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism. She lives in Montreal, Quebec.
- Author(s)Naomi Klein
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Weight88 g
- Width134 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.