The Rise of Legal Services Outsourcing: Risk and Opportunity by Mary C. Lacity, Leslie Willcocks, Andrew C. Burgess (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
- AU $13.22+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere, Mary Lacity, Leslie Willcocks and Andrew Burgess present practices used by clients, providers and advisors to realize value from LSO. The book is based on data from 27 LSO providers, interviews with clients, consulting assignments and lessons learned from prior Information Techlogy Outsourcing (ITO) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) research. Based on the authors' deep understanding of the evolution of ITO and BPO, and their experiences of sourcing LSO, The Rise of Legal Services Outsourcing addresses the transformation of legal work, LSO strategy, provider selection and contractual governance, as well as predicting the trends that will come to shape the LSO market.
- Author BiographyMary Lacity is an Associate at The Outsourcing Unit, London School of Economics and Curator's Professor and International Business Fellow at University of Missouri-St. Louis, USA. Leslie Willcocks is Director of The Outsourcing Unit, London School of Economics (LSE) and Professor of Technology, Work and Globalisation at LSE. Andrew Burgess is Director of Source. He has worked on many major change projects, including strategic development, IT transformation and outsourcing, in a wide range of industries across four continents.
- Author(s)Andrew C. Burgess,Leslie Willcocks,Mary C. Lacity
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.