All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionAn owlet hatches out onto Stormfast Island and into a world torn by war. For one hundred years, his people have fought off enemy owls from the Ice Talons, but the tide has turned. An invasion is coming, one the Kielian League won't have the strength to resist. Soon the tyrant owl Bylyric will rule over everything, and horable owl will be safe. Only the small owl from Stormfast stands between Bylyric and total victory. Lyze is t very impressive to look at, but he has a wild idea for a snake and owl strike unit that just might give the soldiers of the Kielian League the edge they need. This is his story, the story of an ordinary owl who rose to become Ezylryb of the Great Tree. This is the story of what it takes to make a Guardian of Ga'Hoole.
- Author BiographyKathryn Lasky is the Newbery Honor-winning author of over one hundred books for children and young adults. Her beloved Guardians of Ga'Hoole fantasy series has more than seven million copies in print, and she is the author of the Daughters of the Sea series, the Wolves of the Beyond series, as well as A TIME FOR COURAGE and other Dear America titles. Kathryn has also written a number of critically acclaimed nonfiction titles, such as BEYOND THE BURNING TIME and TRUE NORTH. She lives with her husband in Cambridge, MA.
- Author(s)Kathryn Lasky
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGuardians of Ga'Hoole S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight417 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.