The Rise of the Phoenix: The Daimones Trilogy, Vol. 3 by Massimo Marino (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.44+ AU $2.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $65.05New
- AU $15.01New
- AU $8.00Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $56.92New
- AU $47.29Used
- AU $18.25New
- AU $16.43New
- AU $11.92Used
- AU $27.83New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $55.73Trending at AU $57.54
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $13.99
- AU $33.96Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $24.64
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $15.88
About this product
- DescriptionIn a dark future, a first contact and an alien colonization changes forever the destiny of the race of man. Aliens have regenerated a new, transgenic species of humans called the Selected. The first contact with the aliens led to the apocalypse--Daimones Trilogy Vol.1--and then put the seeds for a galactic upheaval, space wars againts aliens, and galactic empires struggles. The last humans--the 'spared ones'--have all died but Hope, the second of Dan Amenta's human daughters, though she's living her last days, too. Dan has seen Earth become a different world as the new civilization rises. A new neurological drug, Fusion, is heavily produced on Eridu and has created the path for a rapid evolution of the new humans, richness and good fortune. The past events--Daimones Trilogy Vol.2--revealed the crucial role the humans have in the galaxy organization...and made them aware of their strength. Once Hope leaves this life, a moral obligation suddenly is more. Things can change, and they must. A new order and a new course will put in place the events the Moirai have sewn and destined to rip apart the foundations of the galaxy. Even with the best of intentions, cruelty is just around the corner.
- Author BiographyMassimo Marino is a scientist envisioning science fiction. He spent years at CERN and The Lawrence Berkeley Lab followed by lead positions with Apple, Inc. and the World Economic Forum. He is also co-founder of Squares on Blue, a Big Data Analytics service company. Massimo currently lives in France and crosses the border with Switzerland multiple times daily, although he is no smuggler. Daimones is the first volume of the homonymous Daimones Trilogy and is based on personal experience and facts with an added what if to provide an explanation to current and past events. It is his first novel. Watch the book trailer at: http: //youtu.be/gqqn0YtPrrw Daimones is the recipient of the 2012 PRG Award Reviewers' Choice in Science Fiction, and the Seal of Excellence in Quality Writing from both the Awesome Indies (awesomeindies.net) and the indiePENdents.org association. In September 2013 Daimones won the Hall of Fame - Best in Science Fiction Award, shortlisted by the Quality Reads UK Book Club. http: //www.orangeberrybooktours.com/expo/2013/08/best-science-fiction/ With Vol. 2, Once Humans the trilogy is the 2013 Winner of the PRG Reviewer's Choice Award Best in Science Fiction Series. He also writes short chilling, twisted, horror stories, oftentimes while having breakfast. Go figure why.
- Author(s)Massimo Marino
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date16/06/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited bySusan Uttendorfsky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.