Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnthralling. . . . From UV grenades to exploding stake bombs to a giant anti-vampire superweapon, the gadgets add a neat modern twist to the traditional stakings. Fans will devour the pages and thirst for the next volume. Kirkus Will keep teens who are undaunted by its 600 pages on the edge of their seats. Interweaving the stories of Jamie, Dracula, Frankenstein, and a mysterious man wandering the American desert, this book is closer to the elaborate works of Stephen King than many vampire vels marketed to teens. VOYA Sixteen-year-old Jamie Carpenter's life was violently upended when he was brought into Department 19, a classified government agency of vampire hunters that was formed to deal with a little problem . . . kwn as Dracula. But being the new recruit at the Department isn't all weapons training and covert missions. Jamie's own mother has been turned into a vampire and w Jamie will stop at thing to wreak revenge on her captors. Even if that means facing down Dracula himself. The Rising is a fast, furious, can't-turn-away thrill ride that will suck readers in just like a video game. This riveting second book in the Department 19 series is packed with cutting-edge gadgets, international locales, and daredevil action that tumbles ferociously across the page perfect for fans of Darren Shan and Anthony Horowitz.
- Author BiographyWill Hill (www.department19.org) is a former publishing professional who lives in London.
- Author(s)Will Hill
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleDepartment Nineteen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight454 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.