Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE RITES OF STONE presents the award-winning poet's perspective on the archaeological sites of the Andes and Rapa Nui that he has visited. A prose introduction places these trajectories in perspective, giving incisive comments on the temples, statuary, fortresses, towers, cities and other structures erected by the pre-Hispanic peoples of Peru and Bolivia. The Andean poems are followed by those dealing with the massive Moai of Rapa Nui, also kwn as Easter Island.
- Author(s)Robert Lima
- PublisherOrlando Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrlando Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.