CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis irresistible collection of cocktails and drinks from the London Ritz hotel offers t only a wonderful selection of recipes, but charming stories and anecdotes about the history of the hotel itself. The sumptuous grandeur of the bar of the London Ritz and its professional and creative barmen have made it one of the great traditional meeting places for the rich and famous and w the reader is invited to share in its sophisticated glamour. From the stories about the famous people who frequented the bar and the cocktails created just for them, to the behind-the-scenes workings of the bar and its secret drinks recipes, the book offers a stalgic insight into the life and times of this world-famous, luxury venue. Beautifully illustrated throughout, it is also a practical reference on all aspects of drinking - from fine wines and canape recipes to how to mix the perfect dry martini and delicious fruit punches.
- Author BiographyJennie Reekie trained as a home economist and worked in a public relations company before becoming a cookery editor. She has worked both as a cookery writer and a home economist. She is married to a racehorse trainer and lives in Newmarket.
- Author(s)Jennie Reekie
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight205 g
- Width158 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.