Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn enchanting story you won't soon forget! In July of 1951 teenage beauty, Georgia, is on the verge of beginning an enviable life with her adoring boyfriend. However, she feels an unnatural attraction to Bobby Ma, a criminal from Philadelphia. Bobby visits her regularly while Georgia works in the amusement park near her home. Learn why these two share a pararmal bond. Which man will Georgia choose? Will she be caught in the affair? You will learn a lot about the era and the historical park as you follow Georgia through this most pivotal week in her life. Both romantic and charming, The River Beach is sure to become one of your favorites. The facinating setting will haunt you! Don't miss out!
- Author(s)Holly Bittle
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.