Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lavant is an extraordinary river. In historic times man had so altered its course that hardly any part has remained unchanged. In tracing its course, from East Dean to Chichester Harbour, the author also traces its eventful history; recording the sometimes dramatic changes men have made, and why; the way it has affected agriculture, industry and indeed the people. The many buildings on its banks ...mills, pubs, a leper hospital and Roman Walls all add to its history. The work represents a decade of research plus much personal observation in muddy boots.
- Author(s)Ken Newbury
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhillimore & Co Ltd
- Weight250 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.