All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis title teaches readers about the first brave, but sometimes ill-informed, explorers who ventured onto the banks of the Nile. Read all about the region, the river, and some of the most bizarre takes of its exploration.
- Author BiographyClaire Throp loves sea mammals and spent far too long looking at them while supposedly doing research for this book! She has written children's nonfiction on subjects ranging from countries to sports to. She lives just outside Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Claire Throp
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleRead Me!: Explorer Tales
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Notecol. illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.