Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionPowerful and prosperous, England is seeking an Empire in the New World. Against almost insurmountable odds, a group of 104 souls attempt to conquer the unkwn, and succeed where so many others have failed.... Courageous, brash, and indomitable, Samuell Collier is one such adventurer. He fights in an epic struggle to survive and reunite with the beautiful and mysterious Elizabeth; cast apart from him across an ocean of time. The River of Pearl and Gold is a story of Jamestown as never told before. Set against a background of enthralling action and adventure, encompassing a New World as never seen before. This is the story of Jamestown: a story of triumph and loss, survival, redemption, and ultimately hope---as two souls attempt to reunite and conquer the untamed wilderness of Virginia. Historical Fiction at its best, set against a background of the passion, adventure, and daring from a bygone era, Jamestown is the original American Story. The River of Pearl and Gold captures the struggles of Samuell Collier as he attempts to survive and redeem himself against a crime man should ever commit. His love Elizabeth must also be redeemed, but for a far different reason.... A triumph of historical writing, richly detailed and compulsively readable, The River of Pearl and Gold is certain to bring an entirely new appreciation of Jamestown.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Michael Brink was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia. He received his B.A. in Psychology from Randolph-Macon College, and his Master's Degree in Clinical Social Work from Virginia Commonwealth University. He currently resides in Richmond with his wife, Sonya, and two large, and somewhat unruly Labrador Retrievers, Astro and Mabel.
- Author(s)MR Michael L Brink
- Date of Publication20/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.