All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionIgrance is bliss?except in self-awareness. What you don't kw about yourself can hurt you and your relationships?and maybe even how you make your way in the world. It can also keep you in the shallows with God. Do you want help figuring out who you are and why you're stuck in the same ruts? The Enneagram is an ancient personality type system with an uncanny accuracy in describing how human beings are wired, both positively and negatively. InThe Road Back to YouIan Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile forge a unique approach?a practical, comprehensive way of accessing Enneagram wisdom and exploring its connections with Christian spirituality for a deeper kwledge of God and of ourselves. Funny and filled with stories, this book allows you to understand more about each of the Enneagram types, keeping you turning the pages long after you have read the chapter about yourself. Beginning with changes you can start making today, the wisdom of the Enneagram can help you get on the road that will take you further along into who you really are?leading you into places of spiritual discovery you would never have found on your own, and paving the way to the wiser, more compassionate person you want to become.
- Author BiographyIan Morgan Cron is a bestselling author, speaker, Enneagram teacher, counselor, Dove Award winning songwriter and Episcopal priest. His books include the novelChasing Francisand spiritual memoirJesus, My Father, the CIA, and Me. Cron draws on an array of disciplines?from psychology to the arts, Christian spirituality and theology?to help people enter more deeply into conversation with God and the mystery of their own lives. He and his wife, Anne, live in Franklin, Tennessee. Suzanne Stabile is a highly sought-after speaker, teacher and internationally recognized Enneagram master teacher. Along with her husband Rev. Joseph Stabile, she is cofounder of Life in the Trinity Ministry, a nonprofit, nondenominational ministry committed to the spiritual growth and formation of adults. Their ministry home, the Micah Center, is located in Dallas, Texas. Sharing the wisdom of the Enneagram through witty, engaging stories and heartfelt compassion for humanity, Suzanne has conducted more than five hundred Enneagram workshops at renowned universities, churches and for and not-for-profit entities. Her repertoire includes Pepperdine, Lipscomb, Baylor and Drury Universities, Hendrix College, Perkins School of Theology (Southern Methodist University) and Brite Divinity School (Texas Christian University). In addition, she has taught at Baylor Health Care System in Dallas, Texas, where she was the founding director of Shared Housing, a social service agency serving the elderly and poor. When Suzanne is not on the road teaching and lecturing, she is at home in Dallas, ministering and relaxing with her husband, Joe, a United Methodist pastor. They have four children.
- Author(s)Ian Morgan Cron,Suzanne Stabile
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width142 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Narrator(s)Ian Morgan Cron
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time558
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.