All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.66
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.89
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $30.00
- AU $23.52Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionMotorists have long-deserved an all-new guide to the major sights and stops along Yosemite's majestic major roadways -- one which t only lists distances, facilities, and things to do, but that also provides enlightening stories, park history, and natural history in a most engaging way. The wait is over. Ranger Bob Roney has applied his deep kwledge of the park and rewned story-telling skills to give drivers and their companions what they need to kw, where they need to kw it. Keyed to markers newly placed throughout the park, and packed with maps, illustrations, and dozens of full-color photographs, The Road Guide to Yosemite makes it safe and easy to stop and enjoy the world-famous scenery.
- Author BiographyBob Roney is a Master Interpretive Ranger in Yosemite National Park, where he has worked since 1968. His passion is the natural and human history of Yosemite.
- Author(s)Bob Roney
- PublisherYosemite Conservancy
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYosemite Conservancy
- Content NoteColor photos and illustrations throughout, Maps
- Weight228 g
- Width127 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.