All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best-loved poems from one of American literature's most towering figures No poet is more emblematically American than Robert Frost. From The Road Not Taken to Stopping by Woods on a Swy Evening, he refined and even defined our sense of what poetry is and what it can do. T. S. Eliot judged him the most eminent, the most distinguished Anglo-American poet w living, and he is the only writer in history to have been awarded four Pulitzer Prizes. Henry Holt is proud to anunce the republication of four editions of Frost's most beloved work for a new generation of poets and readers. In this brilliant selection of Frost's classic poems, students and scholars alike will encounter a body of work central to American culture.
- Author BiographyRobert Frost (1874-1963) is widely regarded as one of America's finest poets. He was awarded the Pulitzer Prize for Poetry on four different occasions, and also served as Consultant in Poetry at the Library of Congress.
- Author(s)Robert Frost
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleOwl Book
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight363 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)John O'Hara Cosgrave
- Introduction byII
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.