The Road to Armageddon: A Biblical Understanding of Prophecy and End-Time Events by Dr Charles R Swindoll, Dr Charles R Swindoll, Dwight Pentecost, John F Walvoord, Dr J Dwight Pentecost, Dr J Dwight Pentecost, Thomas Nelson Publishers (Paperback / softback)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Road to Armageddon And Beyond, is a series of six sessions designed to help Christians understand biblical prophecy. Inspiring, encouraging, but most of all, highly informative. This series provides a wealth of solid Bible teaching on such topics as the Tribulation, the Rapture, the Antichrist, and the Second Coming. A must-see for every Christian concerned about the future. Curriculum Participant's Guide includes 6 lessons: 1: Practical Advice for Perilous Times, 2: The Rapture, 3: The Tribulation, 4: The Antichrist, 5: Babylon, and 6: The Second Coming.
- Author BiographyCharles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dr Charles R Swindoll,Dr J Dwight Pentecost,Dr Charles R Swindoll,Dr J Dwight Pentecost,Dwight Pentecost,John F Walvoord,Thomas Nelson Publishers
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width161 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.