All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us search for happiness thinking that once it is found, it will be a permanent state of being. Unfortunately, happiness comes and goes. It is cyclical. Despite the hope for constant happiness, it isn't possible. All people have their ups and downs. As the Spanish proverb says, There is happiness; there are only moments of happiness. Constant happiness isn't the rm.The Road to Happiness Is Always Under Construction is about the active pursuit of those moments of happiness. It is a book of action steps that will help the reader find moments of happiness. It isn't about how to think about happiness but what to do about creating happiness. There may be power in positive thinking, but there is greater power in positive action. Dr. Miller's book is about the power of positive action in your life. Consider it a 'must read.'~ Dr Steve Troyavich
- Author BiographyDr. K. Jeffrey Miller has over 22 years of experience as a private practitioner, professor, writer and speaker. Dozens of Chiropractic Colleges, State Chiropractic Associations, Practice Management firms, and other professional organizations feature Dr. Miller's programs each year. He is available for both private consultations and speaking engagements in both chiropractics and in personal coaching.
- Author(s)K. Jeffrey Miller
- PublisherCareer Assurance Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCareer Assurance Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight158 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.