CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe dramatic confrontation between Harold of England and William of Normandy at Senlac Ridge in 1066 was the result of almost a century of political and dynastic struggles. Paul Hill explores the prolonged death-throe of Anglo-Saxon England - a story of murder, treachery and ambition - and of a foreign predator with a talent for organisation.
- Author BiographyThe author of 'The Age of Athelstan' (Tempus 2004), Paul Hill was formerly curator at Kingston upon Thames Museum. He is currently working on the third book of his Anglo-Saxon trilogy -- 'The Rebirth of the Anglo-Saxons'.
- Author(s)Paul Hill
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2005
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note40photographs 20col
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.