All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $21.16Free postage
- AU $23.22Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionI had a lot of jobs in Los Angeles Harbor because our family was poor and my father was dead. My first job was ditchdigging a short time after I graduated from high school. Every night I couldn t sleep from the pain in my back. We were digging an excavation in an empty lot, there wasn t any shade, the sun came straight from a cloudless sky, and I was down in that hole digging with two huskies who dug with a love for it, always laughing and telling jokes, laughing and smoking bitter tobacco.
- Author(s)John Fante
- PublisherDavid R. Godine Publisher Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1986
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSanta Rosa, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Sparrow Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.